Friday, February 06, 2009

 

You Know, The 20th Century Was A Long Time Ago

posted by barsoomcore

I saw the ad at right alongside the latest 37 Signals' blog post. Now for all I know Microsoft Expressions is an amazing piece of software that changes the world and humanity's relationship with it. Maybe.

What I do know is that this ad tells me nothing about this software except that I need training to use it.

And frankly, I don't have time to get trained on how to use your software. I have way more solutions than I have problem, to be honest. If you want your solution to be compelling to me, you need to explain to me why it's better than all the other solutions that are currently vying for my attention.

That said, I'm almost definitely not Microsoft's target customer. Maybe this is killing with THEM. Maybe.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?