Friday, June 17, 2005

 

Rooms With A View Also In The Running

posted by Corey Reid

I had a very pleasant afternoon with Andrew Luther of Vanishing Goblin press, publishers of (among other things) the excellent collection Rooms With A View (in which I have a couple of pieces) is being submitted for an ENnie as well. So that means I have two products that are being submitted as potential nominees.

Hurrah! I hope I won't have to be disappointed AND triumphant at the same time. That sounds complicated.

Labels:


Comments:
Sorry, my bribe is already off for Hot Pursuit. I'm broke. Good luck, anyway.

When's the next movie coming?
 
Hey, thanks. If all my readers provide one bribe, that'll be... um... two bribes. I guess.

Well, better than none!

:D
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?