Wednesday, April 16, 2008

 

Some Things You Just Can't Discuss

posted by barsoomcore

Yes, that is what you might possibly suspect it is. No, I'm not kidding. Yes, I heard about before my (ahem) "departure". No, I wasn't involved. Yes, it's possible that it's worse than you think. No, I didn't get a free copy. Yes, I would have taken one if they'd offered.

No, I can't comment.

Seriously. And anyway, Kevin's already said everything that needs to be said. And he's much better at this than I am.

What would I say? What could I possibly say except, "Yes. I know."

Labels:


Comments:
Sweet weeping jesus... You have got to be kidding me.

Of course, he already does employ The Kingpin. Ahem... =]
 
:D

But as I said, I just can't comment.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?