Sunday, February 25, 2007

 

Going To Indianapolis!

posted by barsoomcore

A lifelong dream is coming true this summer.

Well, dream is probably an overstatement. Let's say interest. Desire, even.

I'm going to GenCon.

I can remember reading about GenCon as a kid in assorted TSR products -- it's the biggest RPG convention in the world, and it always seemed so exciting and impossible to me, growing up in Prince George. Yeah, I was a kid who thought a chance to hang out with nerds was exciting. What do you want? I was too tall and skinny and uncoordinated for hockey, I had to do something.

Anyway, now we're living in Toronto (COLD) and trips to Indianapolis aren't crazy talk, so I'm off. It's very exciting for me.

And hopefully, it will be exciting for others, too, since I'm planning to run a few sessions of DINO-PIRATES OF NINJA ISLAND while I'm there. Hopefully we'll run a couple of gangs through SLAVE QUEEN OF THE RUINED CITY, but I'd like to come up with a new adventure for the con as well. Maybe DEATH SPIDERS OF THE FORGOTTEN TOMB or something like that.

Or MONKEY WARRIORS OF THE DEMON'S LAIR. Because monkeys LOVE demons, right monkey friend?



Right. See you at Gencon!

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?