Saturday, June 10, 2006

 

LinkSlutting, June 10 2006

posted by barsoomcore

Canadian Heritage Minister Bev Oda takes kickbacks from the recording industry: This is just sickening. I don't so mind the corruptness of our politicians; they're politicians, so naturally they're corrupt, money-grubbing whores. What I DO mind is the assumption that I (and the rest of the electorate) are stupid enough to not figure out stuff like this.

The White House decided to wait killing al-Zarqawi for YEARS until it was politically advantageous: Yep, that's what I call justice, all right. Nothing says Justice like a couple of 500-pound bombs.

Oh, and Superman.

More Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto goodness, this time from Otake Sensei. Pretty cool to watch:



I didn't record this one so I can't comment, but Otake-sensei is always a joy to watch.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?