Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

6573401 Clues

posted by barsoomcore

We've gotten somewhere! The very pleasant Mr. Robleh at Corporations Canada has furnished me with an address. Now we know where Thomas A. McKee lives. Mr. Robleh has also informed me that Mr. McKee is not only as the sole director of 6573401 Canada Inc., but also the listed owner of the company.

I am skeptical that Mr. McKee is undertaking this effort solely on his own behalf. No doubt sinister forces lurk in the shadows behind his sunny appearance.

But I will be contacting Mr. McKee directly and we'll see what we see. 6573401 Canada Inc. will give up its secrets!

Labels:


Comments:
I've been following this saga with interest, and I'm looking forward to finding out what monsters (atomic or otherwise) are behind this devilish scheme. :)
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?