Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

Tormenting Telemarketers

posted by barsoomcore

This works GREAT! It's my new favourite toy:

The Telemarketing Counter-Script
(PDF download)

No seriously, it works great. It's a script of questions for you to ask telemarketers when they call.

"How long have you been in the telemarketing business?"

"What's your name? Could you spell that for me please?"

"Could you give me your phone number in case I have to call you later?"


I used it on a political survey-person the other night and it was tons of fun. She only made it as far as "Do you live in Vancouver, too?" before telling me (rather stiffly) that she was sorry to have troubled me and hoped I had a nice day.

Now I look forward to telemarketers! What fun!

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?